Updated Wool of Bat to v0.2
It’s been a minute, but here’s an update finally. This version was originally going to have a bunch of new mechanics. But then I playtested them, decided they made the game too complicated, and took them all out again.
So, the actual changes aren’t that big.
- Deleted the “what do you want me to do?” rule. It was just confusing everyone.
- You now have a choice of three different Lures for each playbook, and the option to change them each session.
- Each playbook now has a special resource they can use with a strong move.
- Added more options for each blank on the playbooks.
- Tweaked the moves slightly on both character and setting playbooks.
- Clarified that you can use things on the village sheet as setting element faces and moves.
- Completely revamped the character keeper. It’s now less ugly, slightly harder to break, and easier to add new playbooks to.
- Updated my name! And playtesters’ names!
I was going to add two new playbooks, the Fairy Godmother and a so-far-unnamed one, but I’m still working on those.
Get Wool of Bat
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.